Global Safety Index is a membership-based service, providing not only individual service to member organisation but also access to a collaborative community of organisations and safety professionals.
Full membership provides access to the Global Safety Index online system, including:
- Safety Culture Index,
- Safety Leadership Index,
- Mental Health Index
- Safety Performance Indicators
- GSI Dashboard
In addition, members also have the ability to benchmark performance internally and globally by creating personalised benchmark data sets based on year, industry sector, geographic location, and selected organisations.
Although annual membership is available, it is recommended that organisations commit to a three year period, this ensures that organisations can measure and track their safety performance over a relevant time period to effect changes to the safety outcomes, culture and leadership.
- Build worker engagement by providing a platform to understand specifically what is working and not working in relation to safety culture and leadership.
- “Without data, you are just another person with an opinion”. GSI Supports informed decision making by providing indisputable facts regarding leadership, culture and mental health literacy.
- GSI allows an organisation to develop a clear strategic roadmap for immediate action and continued long term improvements in safety and wellbeing performance, based on an objective analysis of safety strengths and opportunities for development.
- Time, energy and resources can be focused on specific safety hot spots and improvement areas which maximises the return on investment and reduces resource waste.
- Help meet the requirements of the international standard for Occupational Health and Safety management systems – ISO45001
- GSI enables an organisation to focus resources on safety hot spots, maximising the return on investment and reducing resource waste, whilst increasing employee engagement to build a better safety culture.
- Members have access to a global community of like-minded safety leaders and the latest research and thinking around safety.
GSI has a staggered pricing model based on the number of users at an organisation. Pricing is for an annual membership (1 year) and based on number of employees, contractors or equivalent. A one off setup fee of $3,000 is payable per customer (whether global entity or business unit), to establish user profile and administer client log in details.
- Discounts apply for combining all products.
- Discounts apply for 2 and 3 year memberships.
Safety Leadership Index
Safety Culture Index
Mental Health Index
|$50 per person||$5,500||$5,500||$8,500|
|$50 per person||$10,500||$10,500||$15,000|
(2001 - 5000 FTE)
|$50 per person||$15,000||$15,000||$22,000|
All pricing includes annual database management and hosting fees.
All prices are displayed in $AUD