Global Safety Index is a membership-based service, providing not only individual service to member organisation but also access to a collaborative community of organisations and safety professionals.
Full membership provides access to the Global Safety Index online system, including Safety Performance Indicators, Safety Culture Index and Safety Leadership Index dashboards as well as the ability to benchmark your performance internally and globally by creating your own unique benchmark data set based on year, industry sector, geographic location, and selected organisations.
As Global Safety Index is focussed towards benchmarking and tracking safety performance of organisations, membership is a minimum of a three year term (payable annually), to ensure that organisations can measure and track their safety performance over a relevant time period to effect changes to the safety outcomes, culture and leadership.
Global Safety Index Membership gives organisations a better way to do business.
Membership will allow an organisation to develop a clear strategic roadmap for immediate action and continued long term improvements in safety performance, based on an objective analysis of safety strengths and opportunities for development.
Global Safety Index enables an organisation to focus resources on safety hot spots, maximising the return on investment and reducing resource waste, whilst increasing employee engagement to build a better safety culture.
Members have access to a global community of like-minded safety leaders and the latest research and thinking around safety.
Fees are set for an annual membership and based on number of employees, contractors or equivalent. A one off setup fee of $3,000 is payable per customer (whether global entity or business unit), to establish user profile and administer client log in details.
Annual Database Management and Hosting Fee: $150
Annual Database Management and Hosting Fee: $250
Annual Database Management and Hosting Fee: $350
Annual Database Management and Hosting Fee: $450
Annual Database Management and Hosting Fee: $750
Annual Database Management and Hosting Fee: $1000
> 30,000 FTE
Annual Database Management and Hosting Fee: $2000
CUSTOMISED MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
Global Safety Index can also create customised membership packages. This may include:
- Variation of above prices dependent on specific requirements
- Upgrade options for divisions within larger organisations
- Discounts for sub-contractors within a parent company membership
- Customised lead and lag indicator benchmark reports
- Safety Culture Pulse for periodic surveying of sample of organisational members to identify changes in safety culture
- Customised safety audit incorporating safety culture and safety leadership metrics into an existing risk management audit process
- Selective access to one of the Global Safety Index’s Safety Outcomes, Safety Culture or Safety Leadership benchmarks.
- Customised research and analysis project for specific industry, company or business unit
Members can also request a formal presentation of the Global Safety Index results by a qualified representative. Sessions may range from 1.5 hours to 4 hour workshops and will cost between AUD$1,500 to AUD$5,000 per session, depending on the specific requirements and timing of the session.