The following app was developed for HSE Global as a way to understand the wellbeing of their staff. By obtaining a daily wellbeing pulse, it provides the opportunity for early intervention if a staff member is trending down in how they are feeling. It also provides positive insights when the team are feeling ok or great!
This pulse check is paired with the Mental Health Index and Mental Health First Aid.
Some of the other benefits of the app include:
- Self-reflection on self-care
- Help understand daily, weekly and monthly wellbeing trends
- Understand staff that may require more communication and interaction
- Predict at-risk behaviours and trends around high risk periods
- Use the insights to influence staff wellbeing programs
Wellbeing check-in app
Click the below video to see a demo of the app.